Featured post

Bukit Merah Laketown Resort

Bukit Merah Laketown Resort Set off the North-South Expressway, this laid back resort hotel overlooks a Tasik Bukit Merah, a 3000 hectare...

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Youth Social Responsibility SEDEX UTP

Youth Social Responsibility UTP

Youth Social Responsibility is a social program for kids of primary-secondary. It is a program to for kids to get to know children of ohter religons and races. I was also in that program. I believe it did make me want to interact with others. An indian girl beacame my friend we did the three legged race together.

UTP's logo
The program's slogan was Bridging Boundaries! It was held by the students of Universiti Teknologi Petronas. The UTP bus came to pick us up. A maximum of 40 students went. The bus ride was great.

One of my great friends  said " The event was well-organised and it had been a great experience" Well I can't agree less. These are some of the games we played:

- Three legged race

- Balloon race

- Knock the pyramid etc.

Other times we had a visit to their Information Resource Centre (IRC library)
They also provided breakfast and lunch. For breakfast we were given a small cactus water and a bun. For lunch we were provided with rice and some curry. I didn't really like the food. 

Overall it was a great experience

2 comments: